Monday, December 6, 2010

My New Graphic Card.

For those who familiar with PC-related things,u all must know the two biggest graphic card manufacturers,ATI and NVIDIA.eh wait wait,im not gonna telling u anything bout these 2 competitors,but i wanna to tell,that after i took a very2 long time to save up my money,at last :
my new Giagabyte Ati 5870..haha
come take a look : >>>


the box



the card......and....





action!!!hehe

Why i choose ATI??why not NVIDIA??although many people say that NVIDIA is better than ATI,but nah...for me all that is not important,becoz ATi not bad what?its price also affordable (at least for me),and the performance also on par with NVIDIA...trust me,u wont regret buy this...
But why Gigitbyte???becoz its offer 3 years warranty,so if ( i hope everything will be fine) the card spoil,i can claim the warranty,longer than other band....just my 2 cents =>
daaaaa~~~dadaus






No comments: